Dr Fulminare Bandijcat Noctule Bat

sidekickbooks

Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday Review: Oliver Dixon's "Human Form"



Oh dude. Early shifts can knock the life out of you. You guys'll have to forgive me if I don't make show of my usual sprightliness in today's post, but I've just got to drag myself to a bbbeeeeddddddd..... (the last word is to be read in a World War Z style voice).

BUT - I'd never do that without making you privy to the day's most important news, which is of course the fact that we've got a new review up for the delight of gentle-folk. 'Tis of the book Human Form, by Oliver Dixon, reviewed by Judi Sutherland. Read it by clicking on this link, or else on this other link (it doesn't matter, they both lead to the same destination.

Have a great Sunday!

(And now - bed!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?