Dr Fulminare Bandijcat Noctule Bat

sidekickbooks

Sunday 4 August 2013

Sunday review: Mr Trickfeather by Jennifer Copley


Ok. This is the last time IN MY LIFE that I go for a run before a ten-hour shift. I feel like I'm Professor Xavier typing an e-mail to the X-Men (and on the subject... if he can move objects with his mind, why can't he use his mind to move his legs?...).

But as long as I'm stuck at the laptop, I might as well do something productive. Like, letting you know about our Sunday review, which deals with Jennifer Copley's Mr Trickfeather. Reviewed for you by Anthony Adler. Or also like reading a Russian novel (which in reality is not that productive, but my mama insisted it somehow is, so I did... trust the mam).

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?