Dr Fulminare Bandijcat Noctule Bat

sidekickbooks

Sunday 15 September 2013

Sunday Review: Charles Ardai's "The Good-Neighbor Policy"

'Tis Sunday, and I'm going out to see my girl. We're gonna hang at her place and watch Batman on her laptop. It's our ninth date and all the others have been dinners, so our story so far is going to look like this:

dinner dinner dinner dinner
dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAN!

This reminds me - I've just written a review of Charles Ardai's The Good-Neighbor Policy, which is a detective story. This means that it probably would never fit in with Batman - for some reason Detective Comics never actually publish detective comics. Even without the cape, though, it's a great read. And so is my review, naturally. Find it by clicking on this link!

And have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?